ConcertoHealth's primary care physicians and nurse practitioners extend the reach of primary care providers without disrupting their relationship with their patients or the health plan.
- ConcertoHealth-employed physicians and nurses are able to treat the highest utilizing, highest cost patients, aka "The Hot Spotters" in the facility or at home, as needed.
- Our team includes physicians, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants, registered nurses, field team coordinators, patient engagement specialists, and other support members.
- To the extent patients are unable to engage in traditional primary care, ConcertoHealth's field-based care team will treat patients and repatriate them back to their primary care providers as soon as appropriate.
- ConcertoHealth's field based care team is gritty, social determinants of health-oriented, and multi-disciplinary.
ConcertoHealth's nurse case managers and social workers quarterback the patient's care plan and coordinate clinical,
social, and logistical services.
- Dedicated Care Managers, Social Workers, PharmDs, Dietician/ Nutritionist, Patient Outreach.
- Disease Management, Care Coordination, Patient Navigation, and repatriation to the primary care provider.
- Network support to bolster performance improvement, UM communications, and Patient3D access.
ConcertoHealth's clinical team helps primary care physicians to excel in value-based programs by driving patient engagement and quality improvement initiatives, and by delivering clinical decision guidance and utilization management oversight.
- Development of a "Virtual Narrow Network" of high-quality, cost effective provider partners for referrals and admissions.
- Manage interdisciplinary communication and incentive alignment across the entire provider network.